SILK FLOWER SUPPLY. FLOWER BLOOMING SEASONS.
Silk Flower Supply
- Artificial flowers and imitations of natural flowers are sometimes made for scientific purposes (the collection of glass flowers at Harvard University, for example, which illustrates the flora of the United States), but more often as articles for commercial or residential decoration.
- Be a source of (something needed)
- an amount of something available for use
- give something useful or necessary to; "We provided the room with an electrical heater"
- Provide (someone) with something needed or wanted
- offering goods and services for sale
- Make (something needed or wanted) available to someone; provide
Kanoko shibori - most high quality hand dyed silk - Orange flower 3
White based silk kimono fabric with lovely orange flower shibori design, the end and the middle of the fabric has gentle pink color!! There is a three flowers each side. This is a vintage kimono belt, handmade by craftsman. Kanoko shibori is a most high quality hand dyed(Japanese tie-dye) fabric for kimono. It's hand tying the fabric tightly with thread and then dying. Because of the pressure applied by the thread tying, the fabric is left with a textured and wrinkled surface. You can see the needle holes around the orange flower. W 30cm (11.8 inch) x L 165cm (64.9 inch)
vintage silk ume (plum flower) with princess bira bira
i've combined vintage kimono remnants with hand-linked faux pearls, tiny bells, and metal parts to make a kanzashi hair pin. this piece makes a pleasant jingling sound. the flowers in the photos look bigger than actual size. it's a bit crazy, because all of my kanzashi craft supplies AND my beading supplies have to be out to make a combination like this, so the house is a mess! +P