French Country Wall Decor - How To Decorate A Wedding Cake Table.
French Country Wall Decor
- Large, solid, simple furniture and a primary color scheme of reds, blues, and bright yellows. Sometimes called French Provincial.
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- surround with a wall in order to fortify
- anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
DP Kelly-french-country-bath s4x3 lg
French country bathroom design with large tub, blue walls with built in shelves, double vanity with sinks bowls, low lighting, double mirrors, and floral decor.
This is a French Country home in Burr Ridge was designed by JB Architecture Group, Inc.