Cheap Wall Decorations : Ski Lodge Decorating.
Cheap Wall Decorations
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Charging low prices
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- surround with a wall in order to fortify
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
Some cheap and cheerful wall art for Flora's room. Frames and postcards from Ikea, letters from the Surefit factory outlet in Ajax. I saw the duck cards at Ikea and thought "those match Flora's room! And they're so cute!" so I snatched them up. Found some cheap frames to throw them in. Then I came up with the idea to glue the letters to the frames (they'd been sitting on her dresser and were constantly falling over). I'm really happy with the results.
Simple wall decorations
I saw this simple and cheap idea in a recent Better Homes & Gardens magazine. You cover polystyrene with fabric and attach to the wall. Really simple and effective!