BLACK DECORATIVE MIRROR : KID ROOM WALL DECOR : INFANT ROOM DECORATING IDEAS.
Black Decorative Mirror
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- Relating to decoration
- (decoratively) in a decorative manner; "used decoratively at Christmas"
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- (of a reflective surface) Show a reflection of
- Correspond to
- Keep a copy of some or all of the contents of (a network site) at another site, typically in order to improve accessibility
- reflect as if in a mirror; "The smallest pond at night mirrors the firmament above"
- a faithful depiction or reflection; "the best mirror is an old friend"
- polished surface that forms images by reflecting light
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- Make black, esp. by the application of black polish
- Make (one's face, hands, and other visible parts of one's body) black with polish or makeup, so as not to be seen at night or, esp. formerly, to play the role of a black person in a musical show, play, or movie
- blacken: make or become black; "The smoke blackened the ceiling"; "The ceiling blackened"
- being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light; "black leather jackets"; "as black as coal"; "rich black soil"
black decorative mirror - Decorative Horizontal
Decorative Horizontal Wall Mounted Mirrors Framed in Black Bamboo for Bathroom, Bedroom, Any Room, 16" x 20"
Bamboo mirrors are charming home decor for men or women. Not too frilly, not too tailored. A bamboo mirror is always in style. Bamboo makes mirror decor into something that is decorative but understated. Our bamboo mirror frame is lacquered with a slightly distressed finish that shows the surface of the bamboo. Decorators use decorative mirrors in lots of different ways but they almost all use them for decorative home decor in one way or the other. Decorative mirrors are something you use everyday. A bamboo mirror frame makes mirrors as decorative as a painting. Decorative home decor always includes mirrors. You can use decorative mirrors in the bathroom, bedroom, mudroom - anywhere you need to be able to get a quick glance at yourself or just add a little decorative home decor.
Day 32 of the 365 Days Project
Day 32 another late entry but still uploaded so is make up for this exposure, an interesting exposure a statue head of Buddha, the original exposure was colored and I picked monochrome for this exposure I want the key tone to show it's details or what Michael Freeman would the dark key tones, if it was too dark or too black it would haven't showed the interior face of the statue..... Manual Mode, WB-Sodium vapor lamp, ISO-200, Shutter speed-6.000s, Aperture-f/stops-f/2.8, Focal length-@ 11mm, Metering Mode-Spot, Lens-Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX AF 11-16mm f/2.8 aka Toki, Filter-Hoya UV HMC-77mm, Camera-Nikon D90 aka Nikki, Flash-not used/used low light (family room light fixture), Tripod-Manfrotto 190XPROB w/322RC2 Grip Ball & Head, Trigger-Manually
another little boudoir mirror
I like this one - it's a little bit goth :) perfect for vamps and drama queens ... I hand cut the mirror, ground, copperfoil and soldered it, before adding an antiqued copper patina which I think gives a pretty vintage look. The mirror is decorated with a mix of vintage and contemporary lucite and glass flowers and rose in black and white and a black diamond crystal Swarovski heart charm. It hangs from an antiqued copper chain with a black satin ribbon and white lucite and glass flowers.