Bistro kitchen decorations : Wedding theme decorations : Retro garage decor
Bistro Kitchen Decorations
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- A room or area where food is prepared and cooked
- The Custard Factory is an arts and media production centre in Birmingham, England .
- a room equipped for preparing meals
- A set of fixtures, cabinets, and appliances that are sold together and installed in such a room or area
- A kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking and food preparation.
- A bistro, sometimes spelled bistrot, is, in its original Parisian incarnation, a small restaurant serving moderately priced simple meals in a modest setting. Bistros are defined mostly by the foods they serve. Slow-cooked foods like braised meats are typical.
- A small restaurant
- a small informal restaurant; serves wine
- (bistroic) of or relating to or resembling a bistro
Most of what you see in my kitchen is thrifted.. I can only count about 10 things on these pictures that has been purchased from new.
My little kitchen in my little apartment. More photos to come! Just need to figure out how to work my camera better.