Purple Christmas Decor. How To Decorate A Birthday Party Room
Purple Christmas Decor
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
- The annual Christian festival celebrating Christ's birth, held on December 25 in the Western Church
- "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" is a song by Darlene Love from the 1963 Christmas compilation album, A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector.
- The period immediately before and after December 25
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- of a color intermediate between red and blue
- Purple clothing or material
- A crimson dye obtained from some mollusks, formerly used for fabric worn by an emperor or senior magistrate in ancient Rome or Byzantium
- A color intermediate between red and blue
- a purple color or pigment
- empurpled: excessively elaborate or showily expressed; "a writer of empurpled literature"; "many purple passages"; "an over-embellished story of the fish that got away"
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
purple christmas decor - Disney Princesses
Disney Princesses Princess Purple Night Light Girls Room Decor
Add a fairy tale accent to any room's decor with a pretty princess night light. The night light will bathe the room in a soft glow, while the princesses keep a friendly eye on your little Sleeping Beauty. A sweet kid's decor or gift idea that won't break the bank ! One princess nightlight. Rotary shade can be turned to direct light where you want it. On/Off Switch. 4-7 watt bulb, 120V. (Bulb is included.) 120V for indoor use. Warning: Risk of Electric Shock and Fire Hazard. For Adult use only. Plug into wall only, do not use extention cords.
i finally gathered up enough patience, and for once was able to catch the holiday train on the Green Line/Purple Line Express(i boarded it at Clinton), as i always had bad luck in missing them or only seeing them in passing in the past. i think this is one of the better looking holiday trains the CTA's had in many years, too. anyway, i was on the 3rd car from the front, and the train was rounding the Lake/Wabash curve, with the flatbed "Santa's Express" car visible on the left.
Holiday Train in focus on a curve
i was pleasantly surprised with how well the front of the train came out in focus, with everything else around it in a blur(yay). this shot was rounding the Van Buren/Wabash curve(and of the train turning from a eastbound Green Line run into a Purple Line Express run, albeit only to Howard), and from the 1st time i rode the Holiday Train.
purple christmas decor
18 Foot Long Christmas Rope Light
Spacing between each bulb: 1.5 inches
Lighted length: 18 feet
Total length: 19 feet
Approximate thickness: 0.5 inch diameter
Additional Product Features:
These LED lights use up to 80% less energy
Super bright bulbs
Cool to the touch
End connectors with the same opening of 1" allow you to connect multiple sets together (not to exceed 210 watts)
Includes mounting clips, screws and zip ties for easy placement
UL listed for indoor/outdoor use
120 volts, 60Hz, 0.08 amps, 9.6 watts