Funny korean ringtones : Ringtones for samsung a767.
Funny Korean Ringtones
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- Of or relating to North or South Korea or its people or language
- the Altaic language spoken by Koreans
- a native or inhabitant of Korea who speaks the Korean language
- of or relating to or characteristic of Korea or its people or language; "Korean handicrafts"
- curious: beyond or deviating from the usual or expected; "a curious hybrid accent"; "her speech has a funny twang"; "they have some funny ideas about war"; "had an odd name"; "the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves"; "something definitely queer about this town"; "what a rum fellow"; "singular
- The comic strips in newspapers
- funny story: an account of an amusing incident (usually with a punch line); "she told a funny story"; "she made a funny"
- amusing: arousing or provoking laughter; "an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls"; "an amusing fellow"; "a comic hat"; "a comical look of surprise"; "funny stories that made everybody laugh"; "a very funny writer"; "it would have been laughable if it hadn't hurt so much"; "
experimental korean bento
I have to admit, I haven't actually eaten Korean food, other than kimchi. Okay, kimchi, and some very flavourless noodle soup which was the sole vegetarian dish at a supposedly Korean hole-in-the-wall place in Taiwan where all my friends liked to go weekly . . . but I kinda have my doubts about how authentic its food was, so it doesn't count! So, I followed some recipes for kimbap and bindae duk. I don't know if they taste or look like they're supposed to, but I do like the taste of the result!
korean chinese delivery dinner
a few friends from denmark were visiting so i thought a typical meal of korean chinese delivery would be fun! here we have (L-R), fried dumplings, fried seafood rice, sweet & sour pork, jajjangmyun. they bring all the cutlery, too! no washing up, yay! pop down to your local corner store or nicest neighbour to ask ther recommendation of the best local delivery service.