Katana ringtone format. Bird loop ringtone.
Katana Ringtone Format
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- A long, single-edged sword used by Japanese samurai
- The is Japanese for backsword and often refers to the uchigatana after the Muromachi period, which is a type of , also commonly referred to as a "samurai sword", and generally defined as the standard size moderately curved (as opposed to the older "tachi" style featuring more curvature) Japanese
- Many legends surround Japanese swords, the most frequent being that the blades are folded an immense number of times, gaining magical properties in the meantime.
- Katana is a fictional character, a superheroine published by DC Comics. She first appeared in The Brave and the Bold #200 (July 1983), and was created to be a member of the first Outsiders team by writer Mike W. Barr and artist Jim Aparo.
- the organization of information according to preset specifications (usually for computer processing)
- set (printed matter) into a specific format; "Format this letter so it can be printed out"
- The medium in which a sound recording is made available
- determine the arrangement of (data) for storage and display (in computer science)
- The way in which something is arranged or set out
- The shape, size, and presentation of a book or periodical
Well, I finished the first of the Katanas made with a nicer mold. this guy was a pain to make, taking about 3 hours of sanding and filing, then compiling to get all together. the blade and handguard are solid metal, and the hilt is a combination of wood and ribbon wrapped around the tang. Enjoy!
My katana sits on the windowsill along with a bunch of other stuff.