Files into ringtones - How to put ringtones on sony ericsson
Files Into Ringtones
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- Place (a document) in a cabinet, box, or folder in a particular order for preservation and easy reference
- Submit (a legal document, application, or charge) to be placed on record by the appropriate authority
- (file) record in a public office or in a court of law; "file for divorce"; "file a complaint"
- (of a reporter) Send (a story) to a newspaper or news organization
- (file) a set of related records (either written or electronic) kept together
- (file) a line of persons or things ranged one behind the other
FLOW: Insert new moblog page (it's getting ugly in here...)
Background One of the great challenges of evolving a commerce site into a social networking site is that the two are structurally very different: The commerce site we started with was built as a collection of linear processes: buying a subscription, choosing a ringtone, uploading a file, etc. A user would start a process and (barring errors) finish some number of page clicks later. From there they'd use global navigation links to get to another process. The social networking site we were evolving towards was to be a more efficient, template-ized site that encouraged browsing via dynamic links. The difficulty was in inserting the first new pieces into the existing structure without creating dead ends or cutting off access to existing pages. Incidentally, we were also introducing a new look and resolution for these new pages. Description This diagram shows the work necessary for the new "personal moblog page" to come online. While rather confusing looking it was useful for a couple of reasons: It loosely identified all the areas that needed touching. This helped project management plan the project, and the development team to understand and account for their work. It also acknowledged the scope of "just adding a page", set realistic expectations regarding the impact of adding this page, and conveyed the urgency to quickly build the remaining new pages and complete the ultimate layout for the site.
Posted for a few people who have asked :) This is my handy little needle file set, I purchased it years (ten years?! :O ) ago for a resin/garage kit (of Sailor Chibi Moon if you were wondering) - I never knew it would come in handy for customizing blythes, pullips, and bjds though! hehe Anyways, it comes with 6 different files: round, triangle, square, flat, pointed end flat, and eye shaped. (see notes!) The storage/holder doubles as a handle. It also has a nifty little pen claspy holder thing on the side. I love this thing!! If you want to try to find a set, the only markings on it say "Commando" and "Made in U.S.A." I have no idea if they're still made or not.