BIRDS RINGTONE : SOPRANOS RINGTONE MP3 : KOTTONMOUTH KINGS RINGTONE.
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- (bird) watch and study birds in their natural habitat
- An animal of this type that is hunted for sport or used for food
- A clay pigeon
- (bird) warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings
- A warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrate distinguished by the possession of feathers, wings, and a beak and (typically) by being able to fly
- (bird) the flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food
Biology class was ofcourse..well you already know how i feel. Stayed after with Alison L for help with bio, but there was no one there to help, so we just chatted and bonded. Mom picked me up and we drove all the way to Ft.Pierce to pick my sister up. Drove home and on the way in the parking lot we saw the UPS man and my sister had her eye on him because he had somthing of hers. As he drove off, she ran upstairs to get the note on the door, and my mom and her quickly drove after him in the complex to get her package. I just went upstairs lol. Took a nice nap, but was awaken by a ringtone. I forgot my friend needed my book so she came over and got it, and i went back to sleep :) Woke up and everyone was gone!, but then i realized my sister had a night class and it was time for my dad to come home. Looked at the mail and ... I'll explain the picture at the end... I did my nails on my left hand , came out really good. after that i just chilled. Okay so about the picture. This magazine type newspaper came in the mail today. (the AARP newsletter) and on the last page is a list of suposedly Banned books from librarys and public schools. Number 1 I dont think that all these books are banned, but i think they're trying to ban them. This list consist of amazing classic books. I'll give you a few from each category: Too Political: -Uncle Toms Cabi -The Grapes of wrath Too Much Sex: -I know why the caged Bird Sings??? -Jaws -Ulysses Irreligious: -Harry Potter Series -The Lord of the Rings trilogy -On the Origin of Species Socially Offensive: -The Scarlet Letter -The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin -The Adventures of Huckerberry Finn -Of Mice of Men -Gone with the Wind -To kill a Mockingbird -The Catcher in the Rye -The Color Purple -James and the Giant Peach Theres many more, but you be the judge in this list. I think its really stupid for someone to ban those books. They have lots of history behind them, But its good that some places aren't banning these books.
Neighbour's parrot through the fence
I suspect this is an Orange-Winged Amazon, but what the hell do I know?! It's either this one, or their other bird that does a brilliant impression of telephone ringtone. It's something quite special.