TOWNSEND MOUNTAIN BIKE. DIAMONDBACK ASCENT MOUNTAIN BIKE. CANNONDALE PROPHET BIKE.
Townsend Mountain Bike
- A bicycle with a light sturdy frame, broad deep-treaded tires, and multiple gears, originally designed for riding on mountainous terrain
- a bicycle with a sturdy frame and fat tires; originally designed for riding in mountainous country
- (Mountain biking) Mountain biking is a sport which consists of riding bicycles off-road, often over rough terrain, using specially adapted mountain bikes. Mountain bikes share similarities with other bikes, but incorporate features designed to enhance durability and performance in rough terrain.
- (Mountain Biking) A designated, rugged, natural surfaced, single track trail that offers a range of riding opportunities.
- United States social reformer who proposed an old-age pension sponsored by the federal government; his plan was a precursor to Social Security (1867-1960)
- Townsend is a town in New Castle County, Delaware, United States. The population was 346 at the 2000 census. The center of population of Delaware is located in Townsend .
- Townsend (dates unknown) was an English professional cricketer who made 7 known appearances in major cricket matches from 1777 to 1786.
townsend mountain bike - American Flyers
Sports physician Marcus persuades his unstable brother David to come with him and train for a bicycle race across the Rocky Mountains. He doesn't tell him that he has a cerebral tumor. While David powerfully heads for the victory, Marcus has to realize that the contest is now beyond his capabilities. / Features great views of the Rockies and an insight in the tactics of bicycle races.
American Flyers could roughly be referred to as a cross between Breaking Away (also written by Steve Tesich) and Brian's Song. Sports physician Marcus (Kevin Costner, sporting a ludicrously big mustache) coaxes his flaky brother David (David Marshall Grant) into doing something with his life and training for a grueling bike race in the Colorado Rockies. The scenario is complicated, though, by family frictions and the fact that the brothers' dad died of a cerebral aneurysm that has been handed down to one of the brothers. The two train rigorously for the big event (part of their routine involves outrunning an angry pit bull every day), then pack the van and head West. Marcus's girlfriend is also the ex-wife of his main rival in the race circuit, providing a bit more intrigue. Veteran action director John Badham (Saturday Night Fever, War Games) excels during the bike-race segments, capturing the breathtaking scenery and the demanding nature of the event nicely. The film is somewhat hobbled, though, by the screenplay and character development; the film plays a bit too much to the sports-movie cliche and the dysfunctional-family story seems like a lengthy prologue to the race. Also, try not to be too bothered by the annoyingly dated soundtrack, and this should be a fairly entertaining, unpretentious little film. --Jerry Renshaw
Mountain Biking Nepal
This was taken during a mountain bike trip to Nepal. Trails are very steep, both up and down, and a good portion of our time was spent portaging the bikes. I saw a good opportunity to get this shot, so I ran ahead of Jim, whipped out my camera, turned around and fired off a couple of shots. I don't know what it is with me and level horizons, but obviously, this is way off.
Taken with a Nikon FM2, 24mm lens, Fuji Provia 100.
LADIES TOWNSEND MOUNTAIN BIKE
FOR SALE - SOLD AS SEEN, REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED. 26 inch wheels, 18 shimano gears, tyres are now flat due to being stored in the dry for 3 years (locks NOT included), NO RUST GOOD CONDITION, NO LONGER REQUIRED DUE TO ARTHRITIS AND FRACTURED KNEE
townsend mountain bike
What is a Recoil? The dictionary defines recoil as "to spring or come back; react." The Diamondback Recoil takes that definition to heart. Whether it is flying down the wide open trail or making its way through twisty single track, the Recoil will react to what is under its tires and then spring back and be ready to take on what comes next. With an aluminum 4" travel frame, Tuff Shock Coil rear shock, SR Suntour XCT fork and 24 gears to choose from this bike will not cower in fear. Instead it will spring into action and give you a great ride.