SCHWINN BROADWAY HYBRID BIKE : RED BICYCLE HELMET : BUY CRUISER BIKE
Schwinn Broadway Hybrid Bike
- A hybrid bicycle is a bicycle designed for general-purpose utility and commuting on a wide variety of surfaces, including paved and unpaved roads, paths and trails. It combines features from the road bike and the mountain bike, and includes variants such as the city bike, cross bike and commuter.
- a street in Manhattan that passes through Times Square; famous for its theaters
- Broadway (1929) is a film directed by Pal Fejos from the play of the same name by George Abbott and Philip Dunning. It stars Glenn Tryon, Evelyn Brent, Paul Porcasi, Robert Ellis, Merna Kennedy and Thomas E. Jackson.
- (usually in names) A large open or main road
- Broadway is a 1942 film about Broadway theatre with George Raft, Pat O'Brien, Janet Blair, Broderick Crawford, Marjorie Rambeau, Anne Gwynne, and S.Z. Sakall. Raft plays himself, recalling an incident early in his pre-movie career as a dancer. The movie was directed by William A. Seiter.
- Since 1895, America's bicycle brand
- The Schwinn Bicycle Company was founded by German-born mechanical engineer Ignaz Schwinn (1860-1945) in Chicago in 1895, became the dominant manufacturer of American bicycles through most of the 20th century and is now an out-sourced sub-brand of Pacific Cycle, currently owned by the multi-
schwinn broadway hybrid bike - Schwinn Men's
Schwinn Men's Broadway Bicycle (Blue)
The Schwinn Broadway men's Hybrid bikes comes equipped with a aluminum Hybrid frame with a SR CR750 front suspension fork for upright comfortable riding. Shimano TX-31 rear derailleur with Shimano Easy Fire shifters for fast, easy gear changes. The Broadway also comes with a rear rack to carry cargo, alloy linear pull brakes for sure stopping and a soft cushioned saddle with a suspension seatpost to cushion the ride. This bike is ideal for commuting to work, cruising down a leisurely bike path or just riding around the neighborhood.
The Broadway Men's Hybrid bike from Schwinn combines upright, comfort-style riding with high-performance gearing and responsive front suspension. Designed for commuting, cruising bike paths, and around town riding, the Broadway features an upright aluminum hybrid frame with a SR CR750 front suspension fork to take the jolt out of the road or trail. The bike's suspension seatpost and soft saddle offer additional cushioning for your ride.
The Broadway's true hybrid performance is expressed with a 21-speed drivetrain that allows you to take on the steepest inclines. The Shimano TX-31 rear derailleur and Shimano Easy Fire shifters ensure fast, easy gear changes. The Broadway also features alloy linear pull brakes for sure stopping power, Aero 24-spoke alloy wheels, and a rear rack to carry cargo.
Aluminum Hybrid upright frame
SR CR750 front suspension fork
Shimano TX-31 rear derailleur
Shimano Easy Fire shifters
Alloy linear pull brakes
Aero 24-spoke alloy wheels
Soft cushioned saddle
Schwinn ladies Broadway 700c Hybrid bike with gel seat cover and Wee Ride. Easy to shift and use. Used only 2 times before me. I love this bike! This became important because we couldn't bring our golf cart to camp this year (stupid rules) but I have been taking Z out every day on it and am starting to really enjoy cycling with her and the boys. eta I have since learned that this bike is too big for me. While riding it, it became very uncomfortable. The Wee Ride had to go, it exacerbated the problem.
My newest, shiniest bike. The nicest bike, price-wise, I've ever had. She's a nice alternative to Road Bike when I'm having flashbacks to the accident I had on Road Bike
schwinn broadway hybrid bike
Northwoods Crosstown 21 speed Hybrid Bicycle is perfect for anyone looking for a dependable bicycle for commuting or recreational use. A hand crafted lightweight aluminum frame, 700c alloy rims, Shimano components and even a rear rack create an amazing value. Available in black (Men’s) and white (Women’s)
Designed for recreational use and around-town commuting, the Northwoods Crosstown Hybrid Bicycle features a hand-crafted, lightweight aluminum frame and 700c tires for a comfortable ride. Equipped with Shimano components including a Shimano Tourney rear derailleur, the Northwoods Crosstown offers 21 speeds for easy adjustability up and down hills and has linear pull brakes for confident stopping power. Additional details included alloy rims, an alloy quick release seat clamp, a rear rack, and fenders. The men's bike frame is paired with upright comfort-rise handlebars for an easy riding position.