NEW ROTA WHEELS : OLD PRAM WHEELS.
New Rota Wheels
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- a roster of names showing the order in which people should perform certain duties
- A list showing when each of a number of people has to do a particular job
- The supreme ecclesiastical and secular court of the Roman Catholic Church
- In Norse mythology, Rota is a valkyrie. Rota is attested in chapter 36 of the Prose Edda book Gylfaginning, where she is mentioned alongside the valkyries Gunnr and Skuld, and the three are described as "always [riding] to choose who shall be slain and to govern the killings."Faulkes (1995:31).
- (Roman Catholic Church) the supreme ecclesiastical tribunal for cases appealed to the Holy See from diocesan courts
datsun 510 wagon
1972 dataun 510-----the commuter when im not on my motorcycles. LZ22 motor and dogleg 5 spd. other mods include -rota rb wheels 15x7 -new carpet -all 4 headlights H4 w/citylights real HID 6K low beams -led tail lights and 3rd brake light
civicseth's Subaru Impreza WRX STi after suspension and wheels install
Right after installing the new wheels and suspension. This photo was taken inside of Bell's Auto World in Paducah, KY