Cherokee wheel spacers - Zito alloy wheels
Cherokee Wheel Spacers
- (wheel spacer) spacer having circular section, perpendicular to the bar to which it is attached, used for maintaining cover in vertical members to the reinforcement nearest the surface of the concrete.
- the Iroquoian language spoken by the Cherokee
- a member of an Iroquoian people formerly living in the Appalachian Mountains but now chiefly in Oklahoma
- Of or relating to this people or their language
- The Cherokee (???) are a Native American people historically settled in the Southeastern United States (principally Georgia, the Carolinas and Eastern Tennessee). Linguistically, they are part of the Iroquoian-language family.
cherokee wheel spacers - Wheel Spacer
Wheel Spacer Kit,1-1/2 Inch, 5 x 5 Inch, Spidertrax 2005-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK, Commander, Grand Cherokee # WSH010
Wheel Spacer Kit,1-1/2 Inch, 5 x 5 Inch, Spidertrax
2006-2009 Jeep Commander XK
2005-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK
2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
These 1-1/2" thick, 5 on 5" bolt circle, 6061T6 aluminum spacers are an easy way of spacing out front and rear 2007-Present Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006-Present Commander, & 2005-Present Jeep Grand Cherokee WK axles. Each kit comes with 2 wheel spacers, 10 standard wheel studs (pre-installed), 10 lug nuts, and a package of thread locker. Each wheel spacer is anodized in dark blue, using a double anodizing process for twice the corrosion resistance. In addition, each wheel spacer is wheel and hub centric for a perfect fit. Proudly made in the USA.
Installing 2 inch coil spacers on my jeep to give it just a little extra ground clearance
Just showing off a little bit, not bad for 2 inch coil spacers only
cherokee wheel spacers
To give your car the final visual and performance touch, Eibach engineers have created a complete line of Eibach Pro-Spacers. These are designed to give your vehicle a wider, more stable stance, quickly and easily. They are also a perfect match for the famous Eibach Pro-Kit or Sportline Lowering Spring Sets. With the right Eibach Pro-Spacers installed, your car takes on a more aggressive look, with the wheels and tires—filling the wheel arches exactly the way they should. Fine-tuning your track width does not just enhance the looks of your car, but also gives you improved handling performance and optimized roll characteristics. Pro-Spacers are available in a wide range of sizes, from 5 mm all the way to 40 mm, depending on the application, letting you position your tires exactly where they will look and perform their best. In many cases, installing the right Pro-Spacers can improve the look and function of your existing wheels and tires so much, you might not need to buy new custom wheels and tires at all.