New Godzilla Toys - New Transformer Toys 2011 - The Transformer Toys.
New Godzilla Toys
- A particularly enormous example (of something)
- Godzilla is a 1998 American action science fiction film directed and co-written by Roland Emmerich and starring Matthew Broderick, Jean Reno, Maria Pitillo and Hank Azaria. It is loosely based on the Japanese Godzilla franchise and is a re-imagining of the 1954 Japanese film of the same name.
- Godzilla (current tentative title) is an upcoming American-produced Sci-Fi/Kaiju film based upon the Japanese movie monster of the same name. It is the second Godzilla film to be produced by an American Hollywood film company.
- Godzilla is a 30-minute animated series co-produced between Hanna-Barbera Productions and Toho in 1978 and aired on NBC in the US and TV Tokyo in Japan.
- A person or thing likened to a frightful and menacing creature
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
#219 ~ Godzilla macro
I was keen to try out the new lens, but hadn't been out anywhere worthy of a macro shot. I'd tried taking a shot of this Godzilla toy with the 50mm lens, but it wasn't sharp enough. This was the first indication that the new lens was fantastic - the sharpness on the eye, the blur elsewhere. Hand-held in fairly low light - very pleased. We went to Japan in 2007 - being a fan of almost all things Japanese, I wanted to buy toys as souvenirs. Maybe there will be a space for Ultraman at some point :-)
Pardon my dust, I was just goofing around and didn't stop to clean. Smashing buildings is dirty work! Hi! My name is Godzilla, and I'd like to introduce you to all my friends! I've wanted to do a series of dramatic photographs of my weird japanese toy collection for ages. This quick (and dirty!) shot makes me think my new macro flash is just the thing for it, even hand-held!
Similar posts: children play toysreplacement parts for little tikes toyssteiner toys australiagirls toys age 3 4riding toys for childrenhot toys ironmanoriginal star wars toys price guide