October Launch - Rescheduled to October 26th

Post date: Oct 20, 2013 6:33:25 PM

After seeking input from the club members we are going to try and launch on Saturday, October 26th at our Twin Bridges launch site. If anybody needs the higher waiver please notify me (Steve). Otherwise I will activate to 25,000 MSL, which is about 19,000 AGL. Hours for the launch will be 10 - 5.

I intend also to hold the already scheduled November 2 launch.