August 10th Launch - Cancelled!

Post date: Aug 8, 2013 3:12:10 AM

Allan called me Friday morning and alerted me to the fact that on Thursday fires started east of Twin Bridges and over by Melrose. The one near Twin Bridges/Sheridan is still burning. Friday is under Red Flag conditions, meaning no open flames outside. We are expected to get wind and lightning today which will increase the danger even more. After discussing this with Allan we have decided that it's better not to take the risk. I'm sorry for the late notice. I'll try to add a launch into the schedule to make up for this, depending on what happens from here out.