Silver fridges. Counter freezer
- A refrigerator
- (fridge) electric refrigerator: a refrigerator in which the coolant is pumped around by an electric motor
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- (Fridge (advertisement)) Fridge is a 2006 television and print advertising campaign launched by Diageo to promote canned Guinness-brand stout in the United Kingdom. The campaign was handled by advertising agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
- Coat or plate with silver
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
silver fridges - Koolatron VF02
Koolatron VF02 Vending Fridge 10 (12-Ounce) Cans, Red
Koolaton Vending Machine Fridge is yours to personalize with your favorite canned beverages. A microcomputer inside manages both the cooling and the vending systems. The thermoelectric cooling system is quiet, reliable, and cools the cans down to 32°F below the ambient room temperature. The power consumption is only 65 watts. This Vending Machine Fridge can hold ten 12 oz beverage cans, with 4 cans in each of two separate dispensing sections, and two additional cans in a prechilling section. Ideal for home, office or dorm!
Cold Genius (WIP) 19
I actually got quite a lot done today but only took one photograph. This is the start of the pendant/box which will house the Cold Genius. The silver section is the setting for the figure, which will be removable as a brooch. I wasn't sure about the elongated box at first, but as I actually worked in metal, it grew on me. I would put up more photographs tomorrow but the bad weather has shut the workshops.
Cold Genius Workbook 14
Testing samples from the side of an aged stove-enamelled fridge which will be used in the piece. Bottom right shows the disastrous attempt at milling out "Faux Bone".