Ge profile refrigerator noise : Commercial ice cream display freezer
Ge Profile Refrigerator Noise
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- Describe (a person or organization, esp. a public figure) in a short article
- an analysis (often in graphical form) representing the extent to which something exhibits various characteristics; "a biochemical profile of blood"; "a psychological profile of serial killers"
- Represent in outline from one side
- an outline of something (especially a human face as seen from one side)
- Have a specified shape or appearance in outline
- write about; "The author of this article profiles a famous painter"
- Make much noise
- the auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality; sound that is a disagreeable auditory experience; "modern music is just noise to me"
- sound of any kind (especially unintelligible or dissonant sound); "he enjoyed the street noises"; "they heard indistinct noises of people talking"; "during the firework display that ended the gala the noise reached 98 decibels"
- Talk about or make known publicly
- make noise: emit a noise
- The chemical element germanium
- .ge is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Georgia. It was registered in 1992. The administrative contact and the technical contact of a domain name ending with .ge have to be domicilied in Georgia. Registrations are opened directly under .ge, .com.
- Gaea: (Greek mythology) goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology
- germanium: a brittle grey crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors; occurs in germanite and argyrodite
noise on mary
cwd261 : Noise the brisbane music scene is still alive and kickin', and most of all noisy... which is just the way i like it... This photo was taken on the corner of Mary and Albert Sts, Brisbane CBD... This is a Yamaha N70 speaker, and when crankin' pumps out a mighty audiastic feast of sounds...
The Art of Noise
Noise as artistic element? Not sure I succeeded but it was fun trying.