COMMERCIAL TYRE SERVICES : CANADIAN TIRE BRAMPTON SHOPPERS WORLD : SECOND HAND TYRES AUCKLAND.
Commercial Tyre Services
- Concerned with or engaged in commerce
- Having profit, rather than artistic or other value, as a primary aim
- connected with or engaged in or sponsored by or used in commerce or commercial enterprises; "commercial trucker"; "commercial TV"; "commercial diamonds"
- a commercially sponsored ad on radio or television
- Making or intended to make a profit
- The typographic character @, called the at sign or at symbol, is an abbreviation of the word at or the phrase at the rate of in accounting and commercial invoices (e.g. "7 widgets @ $2 = $14"). Its most common modern use is in e-mail addresses, where it stands for "located at".
- An act of assistance
- (service) be used by; as of a utility; "The sewage plant served the neighboring communities"; "The garage served to shelter his horses"
- The action of helping or doing work for someone
- Assistance or advice given to customers during and after the sale of goods
- (service) work done by one person or group that benefits another; "budget separately for goods and services"
- performance of duties or provision of space and equipment helpful to others; "the mayor tried to maintain city services"; "the medical services are excellent"
- Sur: a port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea; formerly a major Phoenician seaport famous for silks
- A port on the Mediterranean Sea in southern Lebanon; pop. 14,000. Founded in the 2nd millennium bc as a colony of Sidon, it was for centuries a Phoenician port and trading center
- tire: hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- Tyre (Arabic: , '; Phoenician: , , '; ????, Tzor; Tiberian Hebrew , '; Akkadian: ???? ; Greek: ', Tyros; Sur; Tyrus) is a city in the South Governorate of Lebanon.
Whiteville, N.C.-based tire dealer Black's Tire Service earned designation as The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company’s Commercial Tire Dealer of the Month for August 2010. Black’s Tire Service has 18 commercial tire locations in North and South Carolina, where it offers a variety of new commercial tires under several brands, including Goodyear, Kelly and Dunlop. It has another 24 locations throughout the Carolinas, including passenger tire shops, wholesale tire locations and a new retreading plant in North Carolina.
Goodyear MooresTire retreading 2
Lemitrius Gillyard, an employee with 15 years of service with Moore's Tire in 2011, stands next to the Goodyear UniCircle retreading machine at the retread plant of Moore's Goodyear Truck Tire and Service Centers.
See also: car tyre depthtire sizes meaningcheap offroad tyreswhere can i find used tiresused tires escondidotire selector guidepanaracer mtb tyres