NASCAR CANADIAN TIRE SERIES DRIVERS - 4X4 TYRES COLWAY
Nascar Canadian Tire Series Drivers
- Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited is one of Canada's 35 largest publicly traded companies and operates an inter-related network of businesses engaged in retailing (hardgoods, apparel and petroleum) and services (financial and automotive).
- A person who drives a specified kind of animal
- (driver) someone who drives animals that pull a vehicle
- A person who drives a vehicle
- (driver) the operator of a motor vehicle
- (driver) (computer science) a program that determines how a computer will communicate with a peripheral device
- A wheel or other part in a mechanism that receives power directly and transmits motion to other parts
- National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing
- But not just Nascar itself, but the entire automobile industry can be associated with the Rednecks
- The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) is a family-owned and -operated business venture that sanctions and governs multiple auto racing sports events. It was founded by Bill France Sr. in 1947–48.
- serial: a serialized set of programs; "a comedy series"; "the Masterworks concert series"
- A number of things, events, or people of a similar kind or related nature coming one after another
- a periodical that appears at scheduled times
- similar things placed in order or happening one after another; "they were investigating a series of bank robberies"
- A set of related television or radio programs, esp. of a specified kind
- A set of books, maps, periodicals, or other documents published in a common format or under a common title
The Mayor of Mosport.
Even more so, now that he's co-owner of the track. Road racing legend, Le Mans winner, Corvette pilot extraordinaire, Trans-Am, IMSA, NASCAR Sprint Cup, Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series driver... so many reasons to admire this guy. And he's really friendly, too. Mosport Racefest, Yonge-Dundas Square, Toronto.
NASCAR : Drivers' Parade - Parade des Pilotes
The Circuit Gilles Villeneuve has played host to the Nationwide Series since its inaugural Canada race in 2007. The track sits on a man-made island in the St. Lawrence River. It was named after the late Canadian driver Gilles Villeneuve, father of 1997 Formula One world champion Jacques Villeneuve.
See also: uk tyre pressuretire price increasecamper spare tire coverspirelli tires torontocanadian tire bikecanadian tire prince albert18 inch truck tires