Thank you to everyone who participated and volunteered in this year's event. Results are available on Nspire's website here.
Bigfoot will be making an appearance at this year's event! Bring your cameras!!
Please join us for our 5th annual fun run event!
Both events start at the Yacolt Town Hall and will be out and back courses on beautiful country roads. The 10k has approximately 350 feet of elevation gain. The 5k is relatively flat. First place male and female trophies for each event. Every participant receives a T-shirt and Finisher Medal.
Chip Timing by Huber Timing LLC
Register online with Run Sign Up to have your results posted to
https: www.hubertiming.com/results/2014Bigfoot. Each participant will receive a email with their results.
Huber is excited to bring to you the latest in timing and scoring technology using disposable Ultra High Frequency RFID chips attached to your race bib.
Instructions are as follows:
1. Arrive at the event for a great time
2. Make sure your bib has your information on it
3. Place the bib on your front and outermost layer of clothing you will be participating in
4. Be careful not to bend, fold or crinkle your bib to ensure no accidental damage to the timing tag
5. Get ready to do your best
6. Run or walk
7. Celebrate your finish and high five a spectator J
8. Keep your timing tag and custom bib, there is nothing to return and NO lost chip fees to worry about
From I-5 Northbound or Southbound
(Exit 11) Battle Ground SR 502. Exit onto NE 219th Street Eastbound. Becomes Main Street, turn left onto SR 503 (NE 122nd Ave/Lewisville Highway) northbound, to NE Rock Creek Road. Turn right onto NE Rock Creek Road. Becomes NE Lucia Falls Road. Lucia Falls Road becomes NE Railroad Ave. Turn left on W. Cushman Street. (Allow 35 minutes driving time).