- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in
the area are for sale"
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real
Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- Bigfoot, also known as Sasquatch, is purportedly an ape-like creature that
inhabits forests, mainly in the Pacific Northwest region of North America.
Bigfoot is usually described as a large, hairy, bipedal humanoid.
- Bigfoot is a 1970 horror science fiction film which in spite of its low
budget consisted of some well-known actors and family namesakes in the
- large hairy humanoid creature said to live in wilderness areas of the United
States and Canada
- A large, hairy, apelike creature resembling a yeti, supposedly found in
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or
other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a
- a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid
disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of
- change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses
around and left"
- fifth: coming next after the fourth and just before the sixth in
- 5 (five) is a number, numeral, and glyph. It is the natural number following
4 and preceding 6.
- The Fifth Amendment (Amendment V) to the United States Constitution, which
is part of the Bill of Rights, protects against abuse of government authority in
a legal procedure. Its guarantees stem from English common law which traces back
to the Magna Carta in 1215.
5th wheel for sale - Looking for
Looking for Bigfoot (Step into Reading)
Is Bigfoot (aka Sasquatch) a descendent of the
extinct giant ape Gigantopithecus? Or is it a myth turned pop-culture phenom
that we want to believe is real? In this objectively written graded reader,
author Bonnie Worth examines the evidence for and against the existence of the
alleged ape, including its role in native North American folklore, famous
sightings and notorious hoaxes, Dr. Grover Kranz’s work with dermal ridges, the
Gigantopithecus theory, the Patterson-Gimlin film, and much, much more.
Illustrated with photographs and full-color illustrations, this high-concept
easy reader will satisfy both skeptics and true believers.
Quick shot of what may be a bigfoot like
creature leaning on a boulder before i lost sight of it.
Bigfoot visiting our stores
wheel for sale
For years, scientists and researchers have
studied, speculated about, and searched for an enigmatic creature that is
legendary in the annals of American folklore. Now, learn the truth about...
In this fascinating and comprehensive look at the fact,
fiction, and fable of the North American "Sasquatch," award-winning author Loren
Coleman takes readers on a journey into America's biggest mystery -- could an
unrecognized "ape" be living in our midst? Drawing on over forty years of
investigations, interviews, and fieldwork on these incredible beasts, Coleman
explores the modern debates about these powerful, ape-like creatures, why they
have remained a mystery for so long, and what we can learn about ourselves from
these animals, our nearest cousins!
From reports of Bigfoot's existence
found in ancient Native American traditions, to the controversial
Patterson-Gimlin film of a Bigfoot in the wild, to today's Internet sites that
record the sightings almost as soon as they occur, Coleman uncovers the past,
explains the present, and considers the future of one of the greatest unsolved
mysteries in the natural world.