HOT WHEELS RACE : TEAL COLOR WHEEL : KZ SPORTSMAN FIFTH WHEEL
Hot Wheels Race
- Hot Wheels is a thirty minute Saturday morning animated television series broadcast on ABC from 1969 to 1971, under the primary sponsorship of Mattel Toys.
- Hot Wheels is a brand of die cast toy car, introduced by American toymaker Mattel in 1968. It was the primary competitor of Matchbox until 1996, when Mattel acquired rights to the Matchbox brand from Tyco.
- Hot Wheels is a Hardy Boys novel.
- Compete with another or others to see who is fastest at covering a set course or achieving an objective
- Compete regularly in races as a sport or leisure activity
- rush: move fast; "He rushed down the hall to receive his guests"; "The cars raced down the street"
- Prepare and enter (an animal or vehicle) in races as a sport or leisure activity
- any competition; "the race for the presidency"
- a contest of speed; "the race is to the swift"
hot wheels race - The Race
The Race (Workshop Companion)
Detective Isaac Bell returns, in the remarkable new adventure from the #1 New York Times-bestselling author.
It is 1910, the age of flying machines is still in its infancy, and newspaper publisher Preston Whiteway is offering $50,000 for the first daring aviator to cross America in less than fifty days. He is even sponsoring one of the prime candidates-an intrepid woman named Josephine Frost-and that's where Bell, chief investigator for the Van Dorn Detective Agency, comes in.
Frost's violent-tempered husband has just killed her lover and tried to kill her, and he is bound to make another attempt. Bell has tangled with Harry Frost before; he knows that the man has made his millions leading gangs of thieves, murderers, and thugs in every city across the country. He also knows that Frost won't be only after his wife, but after Whiteway as well. And if Bell takes the case . . . Frost will be after him, too.
Porsche Race Car Hot Wheel
Here is a picture of a Porsche race car from my rather large hot wheels collection. I used to play with them a lot when I was a kid so most of them including this one have at least a few scratches here and there. I also decided to post this in both the Exploring Macro Photography Club and the Exploring Photography club because this is both a picture of an automobile and a macro shot of something that involves the letter P.
Hot Wheels finish line electronics
Inside the black box is the logic parts for the finish line sensors (LEDs) for the Hot Wheels track. It's a photo-senor that lights an LED to denote a winner.