by Angie Barrett September-22-2012
- 2 (21 oz) cans apple pie filling
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into cubes
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Pre-heat oven to 375F.
Lightly butter and 9-inch square baking dish, or spray with butter spray.Pour apple pie filling into baking dish. Using a spatula, spread out filling to an even layer. In a medium bowl, beat eggs, sweetened condensed milk, 1/4 cup melted butter, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour mixture over apple pie filling. In another medium bowl, combine brown sugar and flour.Mix in the cubed cold butter. Crumble with a fork or with your fingers. Add walnuts and mix together. Sprinkle mixture over the top of the cobbler.
Bake 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
Yield: 9 servings