(1 Feb 2010) MD5: 26d2e3b16201db9fb1390b1769df358f
- Switched back to kernel 18.104.22.168, since 2.6.32 suffered instability issues with i2c and 1-wire.
- Added RTAI capability
- Reduced timer tick rate, to give more accurate clock
- Added distcc, for compiling stuff faster on the Bifferboard
(6 Dec 2009) MD5: bc5c307e282a1b8832071e77845cd515
- Switched to kernel 2.6.32
- Added MTD modules, for experiments with on-board flash
- Now includes basic development tools: Make, GCC, Nasm.
- Switched to LZMA archive format (you need a tar that can understand .txz, or install xz-utils to convert .txz to .tar)
(27 Oct 2009) MD5: 5c16df29fd212f39a4885820c3169772
- Now in SVN at: https://bifferboard.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/bifferboard/slack/
- No root password
- Added kexec patch
- Added back udevd, loaded it later in the boot-up sequence.
- Added pac207 webcam driver (still get libv4l2: error dequeuing buf: Input/output error).
(12 Oct 2009) MD5: fa8cac258e49955e85ea11dc3443a8af
- Embedded an appropriate command-line in the kernel. This means that you *must* put / on the first partition, or recompile your own kernel.
- Switched to www.mirrorservice.org for slackware updating (much faster than ftp.slackware.com)
- Added usbdevfs to allow lsusb to work
- Added verbose messages when USB devices are connected (so something happens when you plug them in)
- Added biffconfig kernel module +MD5 for bifferboard config updating WARNING: Only works for 1MB Bifferboards.
- Added some extra misc modules
- Switched to tgz distribution for better compatibility with most Linux systems.
(11 Oct 2009) MD5: cc1508efbd2aa914fbadbb068b9a31cb
- Added N-series disks and networking kernel module
- Added slapt-get and all dependencies
(7 Oct 2009) MD5: 82cebd8895eb13f2988a4b86adc4acbb