Mountain Bike Specialized. Folding Bike Brands. Single Speed Bicycle Parts.
Mountain Bike Specialized
- (Mountain biking) Mountain biking is a sport which consists of riding bicycles off-road, often over rough terrain, using specially adapted mountain bikes. Mountain bikes share similarities with other bikes, but incorporate features designed to enhance durability and performance in rough terrain.
- a bicycle with a sturdy frame and fat tires; originally designed for riding in mountainous country
- (Mountain Biking) A designated, rugged, natural surfaced, single track trail that offers a range of riding opportunities.
- A bicycle with a light sturdy frame, broad deep-treaded tires, and multiple gears, originally designed for riding on mountainous terrain
- Requiring or involving detailed and specific knowledge or training
- Designed for a particular purpose
- Concentrating on a small area of a subject
- developed or designed for a special activity or function; "a specialized tool"
- Highly skilled in a specific field
- urticaria · erythema (multiforme · migrans · gyratum repens · annulare centrifugum · ab igne)
mountain bike specialized - XTERRA Saddle
XTERRA Saddle Seat Gel Contoured Road Mountain Cross Ergonomic Anatomic Bike Bicycle Seat
CONTOURED ROAD BIKE SADDLE
The world of XTERRA was born over a decade ago from a single off-road multisport race in the Hawaiian Islands. This competition included an open ocean swim, fierce mountain bike ride and testing trail run. The synthesis of traditional infused with unconventional off road components produced a dynamic union and was a catalyst for the global movement that it is today....
XTERRA now boasts a USA Championship Series with over 50 unique events nationwide and the XTERRA Global Tour, which includes 16 different countries.
IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
dimensions:270 x 130mm (L xW)
recommended age: adult
material, saddle: polyvinyl
material, rails: steel
material, gel: polyurethane
condition: in original packaging
slim, ergonomic countour for minimal pressure points
two point gelzones for maximum comfort
fits virtually any seat-post
Mountain bike for sale
A vendre: Velo de montagne cross-country de competition Specialized Stumpjumper Pro – Proprietaire unique. En parfaite condition mecanique. Pret a rouler. Modele 2002 (pas roule en 2005-6), grandeur 20.5” (53 cm) Ideal pour un cycliste de 5’10 – 6’2. Jamais utilise en competition et entretenu apres chaque sortie. Cadre M4 en Aluminium 6061. Fourche : Manitou Black Elite (100% en aluminium) – Compression/rebound/preload ajustable sans outils. Debattement ajustable 100-120 mm sans outils. Ports pour lubrifiant pour entretient facile. Guidon : Answer Pro Taper (valeur de 160 $) riser XC en fibre de carbone. Freins : Shimano XT modele a 4 pistons, rotors Av/Ar 180 mm/160 mm. Montes avec des lignes hydrauliques ultra rigides Shimano en acier inoxydable (valeur de 130$) Manettes : Shimano XT – 9 vitesses Roues : Mavic X317 disc avec moyeux Onyx a roulements scelles Derailleurs Av/Ar Shimano XTR/XT Pedalier Shimano LX HollowTech II Pedales : Shimano SPD Selle avec rails en titane. Nouvelle chaine Sram, pignons Sram, cables, gaines et patins de frein (2005). Raison : Je veux m’acheter un velo double suspension Paye $2750 (facture originale a l’appui). Demande $1400 neg. Contactez moi pour plus d'infos. For sale : Specialized Stumpjumper Pro – Cross-country racing hartail perfect for adventure racing or performance oriented xc riding. First and only owner. Never raced and babied after every ride. Perfect mechanical condition and ready to ride! 2002 model year (not ridden in 2005-6), 20.5” frame (53 cm). Perfect for riders 5’10” to 6’2”. Frame M4 6061 series aluminium Fork : Manitou Black Elite (aluminum steerer and stanchions), adjustable compression/rebound/preload. 100-120 mm travel adjustment w/o tools. W/ grease injection ports. Bar : Answer Pro Taper carbon fiber low XC- riser bars (worth 160 $). Brakes : Shimano XT – 4 piston model : F/R rotors 180 mm/160 mm set up with super stiff Shimano braided stainless steel hydraulic lines. Shifters : Shimano XT – 9 speed Wheels : Mavic X317 disc specific built on Onyx hubs w/ sealed cartridge bearings Derailleurs F/R Shimano XT/XTR Crakset Shimano LX HollowTech II Pedals : Shimano SPD Titanium railed Specialized saddle. New Sram chain and Sram cogset, cables, housing and brake pads (2005) Reason for sale: I want a dual suspension ride. Paid $2750 (w/ original invoice). Asking $1400 neg. Contact me for more info.
My Specialized Stumpjumper. This was my commuter which I also used while working as a tour guide in Switzerland and France during 1993.