Good Cheap Bicycles. Coors Light Mountain Bike. 2011 Trek 2.1 Road Bike
Good Cheap Bicycles
- (bicycle) a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- ride a bicycle
- The Bicycles are an indie rock quartet from Toronto, Ontario composed of Matt Beckett, Drew Smith, Dana Snell, and Andrew Scott (formerly of The Meligrove Band).
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- Charging low prices
- having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing specified; "good news from the hospital"; "a good report card"; "when she was good she was very very good"; "a good knife is one good for cutting"; "this stump will make a good picnic table"; "a good check"; "a good
- benefit; "for your own good"; "what's the good of worrying?"
- well: (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good' is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well'); "the children behaved well"; "a task well done"; "the party went well"; "he slept well"; "a well-argued thesis"; "a well-seasoned dish";
Providence Stadium - Bicycle Pump and Horn
We went to see the Windies play Sri Lanka yesterday at the new Providence Stadium in Guyana. I am depressed not just that we lost, but that we didn't seem to fight for the match, or in fact any of the previous Super 8 matches. The team doesn't seem to want it. The fans here certainly did. This was the first sellout crowd of the tournament and Providence Stadium was packed with 12,200 people. This was my first CWC match. I was impressed with the stadium. Great design so you get great views from anywhere in the stands. Even from the Grass Mound where we were (cheapest "seats" US$25). Tonnes of washroom facilities kept very very clean despite the throngs of people. I hope Barbados did just as good a job with Kensington, as I will be there for 3 more Super 8 matches. And on the mound we had someone who attached a bicycle pump to a horn, for nice long sound, with minimum effort :)
Unimpressed Paulie Works Undercover In Order To Discover Native American Bicycle Thief
Unimpressed Paulie is unimpressed with Native American who is theft of his bicycle! Works for many days is self-made disguise, with Native American name of 'Unimpressed-With-A-Towel'. After much detective work, finally tracks down both thief and bicycle in back of Sears in much terrible Boston suburb! Native American Bicycle Thief is unimpressed with disguise! Unimpressed Paulie is unimpressed with Native American Bicycle Thief! Both are unimpressed with cheap and redundant bicycle! End up much good friends! Take to shopping and make fondue!