BICYCLE SEAT FOR CHILD. BIKE FITTING TOOLS. MOTORCROSS DIRT BIKES.
Bicycle Seat For Child
- a seat for the rider of a bicycle
- A bicycle seat, unlike a saddle is designed to support 100% of the riders weight and is found attached to a recumbent bicycle. Arthur Garford is credited as the inventor of the padded bicycle seat in 1892.
- An immature or irresponsible person
- a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age; "they had three children"; "they were able to send their kids to college"
- A son or daughter of any age
- a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- an immature childish person; "he remained a child in practical matters as long as he lived"; "stop being a baby!"
- A young human being below the age of full physical development or below the legal age of majority
On my way to the theatre, I catch hold of this particular scene. Some of the bicycles have back-seats for small children - quite an innovative invention.
A bicycle with its umbrella
Japanese bicycles are so well designed! Umbrellas, baskets, seats for two children -- and they are allowed on all pavements.
See also: xc mountain bikingspinning bike as seen on tvpaisley woods bicycle trailaluminum mountain bike framesrocky mountain road bikes65cc motocross bikes for salelook track bikes