Bike Sale Online - Kent International Bike
Bike Sale Online
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- While so connected or under computer control
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- In or into operation or existence
- bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- bicycle: ride a bicycle
- motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- A quantity or amount sold
- a particular instance of selling; "he has just made his first sale"; "they had to complete the sale before the banks closed"
- the general activity of selling; "they tried to boost sales"; "laws limit the sale of handguns"
- The activity or business of selling products
- an occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices; "they held a sale to reduce their inventory"; "I got some great bargains at their annual sale"
- The exchange of a commodity for money; the action of selling something
bike sale online - KD Tools
KD Tools 2957 Beam Torque Wrench (0-150 Feet/Pounds 1/2-Inch drive)
Wrenches directly measure a variety of torque values when tightening fasteners
Pointer moves clockwise or counterclockwise to measure torque in English and metric
Satin finish scale reduces glare
Inch - pound models feature ball - type handles that localize force, ensuring accuracy
Foot - pound version has a comfortable, palm - fit handle to provide a natural grip for a smooth, accurate pull
Range: 0-150 ft./lbs. 20" overall length. Palm - fit handle pivots on beam to maintain constant distance from drive point to load point for precise measurement. Wrenches can be easily calibrated by bending pointer to zero before use. Serviceable product.
new bike made from old bikes
Todd is still working on this bike, but we took it out to dinner last night. He's going to build a nice box for the front, but he put a board on for the trip downtown. It rides very smooth and all the wobbliness is gone. edit.........two years later= since we first made this bike, Todd has made 6 more. each one is different and has served a different end goal. All have been strong and had a large load capacity without any stress to the welds.
what's in my bike bag
First time in a long time I've properly packed for a bike ride. I just have really great luck with not having mechanical issues. This stuff all fits in that little messenger bag, although just barely.