BIKE CARRIER FOR CAR. BOYS BIKES 16. CUSTOM CRUISER BICYCLES
Bike Carrier For Car
- A rack mounted on the rear of a motorhome to allow you to carry one or more bikes with you.
- A bicycle carrier, also commonly called a bike rack, is a device attached to an automobile or bus for transporting bicycles.
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
This is what my driveway looked like one night. I rode home on the Honda & then went for a bike ride. The carrier for Syd is a Sidecarrier by Chariot. A real side car for the bike. It was my birthday present this year. I took all the money I was given & got it from my local bike shop. Sydney enjoys riding in it & I love it too. The bike can still lean. No rooster tail off the back tire into her face. She doesn't have to stare @ my butt all ride. I can look right down to see her. & its that cool orange color.
My Sisters Car for sale
Honda CR-V I-VTEC 2.0 Executive 2004/04 Metallic blue with black leather interior T&T Feb 09, 30,000 miles, main dealer SH with chrome side bars/steps and integrated sat nav as factory fitted extras c/w removable towbar with double electrics, towbar mountable cycle carrier for 3-4 bikes and additional number plate with full electrics