WOMEN BICYCLE SEAT - BRATZ 20 INCH DIAMOND GIRLS CRUISER BIKE - SPECIALIZED BIKE DEALS.
Women Bicycle Seat
- a seat for the rider of a bicycle
- A bicycle seat, unlike a saddle is designed to support 100% of the riders weight and is found attached to a recumbent bicycle. Arthur Garford is credited as the inventor of the padded bicycle seat in 1892.
- A wife, girlfriend, or lover
- (woman) a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend) in the life of a particular man; "he was faithful to his woman"
- (woman) charwoman: a human female employed to do housework; "the char will clean the carpet"; "I have a woman who comes in four hours a day while I write"
- A female worker or employee
- An adult human female
- (woman) an adult female person (as opposed to a man); "the woman kept house while the man hunted"
Going the distance
GG demonstrating how buff we're going to be after riding miles and miles on our new distance bikes. They are cross country mountain bikes with a suspension system on the seat. Meant for rough terrain. Why would we choose that specific bike when we live nowhere near a mountain? Well... Kemp potholes, that's why. If there is such a thing as rough terrain it's our city roads. Word of advice. Always ALWAYS buy a gel seat. The first day we rode over 4 miles on the factory seat. Not wise. We rushed right up to wally world after getting back and purchased gel seats. By the way.. you might notice the bikes have been pimped a bit already. Docta J had just finished installing headlights, tail lights and speedometers on them after adjusting the handlebars. brake levers and seats to our liking. Please note... GG's groovy 'kiddie basket' that's meant to carry the trusty olympus camera. This was a few days ago.. we've since taken to me just wearing my Canon around my neck. Might not be the best move.. but I don't expect to wipe out anytime soon. The bikes are much sweeter in living color. Mine is a pale pink and hers.. a pale purple. About as girlie as you get.
Oddly Posed Bicycle Lady
Oddly Posed Bicycle Lady in a strange erotic pose on the cover of a modern mechanic magazine from 1967. Looks like she's riding the seat and not the bicycle. Also, there's a strange chainsaw-like motor on the front of the bike...hmmm, vibration makes bike fun to ride!