SCHWINN MIRAMAR WOMEN'S COMFORT BIKE - LED REAR BICYCLE LIGHT.
Schwinn Miramar Women's Comfort Bike
- (Comfort Bikes) All-terrain bikes with ergonomically-superior upright riding positions, suspension forks, soft grips, cushy saddles and wide-range gearing; Comfort bikes generally use 26" mountain bike wheels.
- A popular type of bicycle built mostly for recreational use and designed for optimum rider comfort with features such as soft seats, suspension seatposts, upright riding position and easy gearing.
- A hybrid bicycle is a bicycle designed for general-purpose utility and commuting on a wide variety of surfaces, including paved and unpaved roads, paths and trails. It combines features from the road bike and the mountain bike, and includes variants such as the city bike, cross bike and commuter.
- The Schwinn Bicycle Company was founded by German-born mechanical engineer Ignaz Schwinn (1860-1945) in Chicago in 1895, became the dominant manufacturer of American bicycles through most of the 20th century and is now an out-sourced sub-brand of Pacific Cycle, currently owned by the multi-
- Since 1895, America's bicycle brand
- Miramar is a French neoclassical-style mansion on bordering Bellevue Avenue on Aquidneck Island at Newport, Rhode Island. Overlooking Rhode Island Sound, it was intended as a summer home for the George D. Widener family of Philadelphia.
- Miramar is a city in Broward County, Florida, United States. The city was named after the Miramar district of Havana, Cuba. As of 2007, the population estimated by the U.S. Census Bureau is 108,240. It is part of the South Florida metropolitan area, which is home to 5,463,857 people.
- Miramar was a New Zealand parliamentary electorate in the south-eastern suburbs of Wellington. It was created in 1946, replacing Wellington East, and was replaced by Rongotai for the first MMP election of 1996.
- (The Women (2008 film)) The Women is a 2008 American comedy film written, produced and directed by Diane English. The screenplay is an updated version of the George Cukor-directed 1939 film of the same name based on a 1936 play by Clare Boothe Luce.
- (The Women (novel)) The Women is a 2009 novel by T. C. Boyle. It is a biographical novel of Frank Lloyd Wright, told through his relationships with four women: the young Serbian dancer Olgivanna; Miriam, the morphine-addicted and obsessive Southern belle; Mamah, whose life ended tragically in a
- (Women) A woman (pl: women) is a female human. The term woman is usually reserved for an adult, with the term girl being the usual term for a female child or adolescent.
schwinn miramar women's comfort bike - Schwinn Miramar
Schwinn Miramar Women's Comfort Bike (26-Inch Wheels, Light Green)
Now you can enjoy rides around town, on the beach, or via bike path with the new 26" stylish women's Miramar comfort bicycle. It features a stylish Schwinn comfort frame, a large padded saddle for your comfort, and an easy-to-reach Schwinn comfort handlebar with adjustable stem. It has alloy linear pull brakes for dependable stopping power and a 21-speed SRAM shifting system for responsive gear changes. Its 26" wheels with rustproof 36-hole alloy rims will conquer any terrain while making the ride even more enjoyable.
Montrose Bike Shop for Cruisers and Comfort Bikes
Known for years as a shop that is a destination for Pro riders, but a great place for the family to shop, also, Montrose Bike Shop carries bicycles for every type of riding. With Specialized and Trek, the two leading bicycle makers in the USA, there is virtually no part of the market that is left uncovered. Freeway close to the communities of La Canada, Flintridge, Glendale, Sunland, Tujunga, North Hollywood, Los Angeles, and Burbank, Montrose also offers Body Geometry bike fitting.
Wife + Comfort Bikes
Weee... riding comfort bikes along the path of a volcano. Yeee haw.
schwinn miramar women's comfort bike
The Schwinn Miramar women's bike comes with a comfort geometry frame with a SR suspension fork to provide a smooth ride. The handlebar and adjustable alloy stem provide an upright riding position. Equipped with Shimano TZ 21 speed drive train with SRAM twist grip shifting for quick smooth shifts Alloy linear pull brakes stop precisely, Alloy rims for easy rolling Schwinn Quality padded comfort saddle and suspension seat post softens ride.
Equipped with a comfort geometry frame and an SR suspension fork, the Schwinn Miramar women's comfort bike keeps you feeling fine while cruising the bike path. Also ideal for short commutes and general around-town use, the Miramar includes such additional features as a Shimano/SRAM 21-speed drivetrain with SRAM MRX grip shifters, an adjustable alloy stem, and alloy linear pull brakes. And riders will love the padded comfort seat, which includes a suspension seat post to soften the ride. Other details include an upright handlebar with an adjustable alloy stem, easy-rolling alloy rims, and 26-inch Schwinn comfort tires.
Frame: Schwinn steel comfort
Crank: SR Suntour alloy comfort
Bottom bracket: Sealed with ball BB system
Derailleurs: Comfort Triple
Shifters: SRAM MRX Grip Shift
Chain: KMC Z-51
Rims: Alloy 36H
Hubs: QR alloy 36H
Spokes: 14G black
Tires: Schwinn 26 x 1.95 comfort
Brakes: Alloy linear pull
Brake levers: Alloy 4 finger
Handlebar: 50mm comfort rise bar
Stem: Adjustable rise alloy comfort stem
Headset: 1-inch threaded
Grips: Schwinn Kraton soft comfort
Saddle: Schwinn Supersoft comfort saddle with springs
Seatpost: Suspension 27.2mm alloy
Extras: Clear coated paint and graphics, alloy kickstand, rack and fender mounts
Schwinn's bikes allow riders of all ages and abilities to experience the joy of riding. From "walk 'n' roll" kids bikes to the Le Tour Legacy, Schwinn suits the needs of riders across the U.S. and around the world. Each bike is built to the Schwinn quality standard based on 100-plus years of cycling heritage, passion, and expertise. The company also sells a variety of related gear, including helmets and pads, pumps, saddles, lights, storage bags, repair kits, bike trailers, and jogging strollers.