POCKET BIKE DIRT BIKE - BABY TRAILER FOR BIKE
Pocket Bike Dirt Bike
- A minibike, sometimes called a mini moto or pocketbike, is a miniature motorcycle. Most traditional minibikes use a two stroke engine to turn the rear wheel via a chain.
- soil: the part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock
- Loose soil or earth; the ground
- Earth used to make a surface for a road, floor, or other area of ground
- A substance, such as mud or dust, that soils someone or something
- (of roads) not leveled or drained; unsuitable for all year travel
- the state of being covered with unclean things
pocket bike dirt bike - Jonathan Product
Jonathan Product Dirt Texturizing Paste(R)
For all hair types. Dirt gives you that better-than-clean, day-after look. This non-sticky, mineral oil-free, water-based texturizing paste is especially good for giving hair control, definition, and separation. Lemongrass infused water adds manageability, Sweet Almond protein helps repair, and White Tea, Horsetail and Nettle extracts nourish, stimulate, and condition. Combined with a UV filter to help protect hair and prevent color fading, the result is sleek, sexy, day-after hair without the "dirt."
Mini MX Dirt Bike
For dirt-bike lovers wanting to get in on the pocket bike action, check out this Mini MX! Stocked with the same high performance engine and transmission as our GP MX3, this mini motard features double-front and double rear coil suspension, making it the perfect pocket rocket for the trickster in each of us.
Quattro A4 Mini Quad
Our Quattro A4 is our entry-level pocket quad. It features the same great engine and performance of our Mini MX Dirt Bike, with the added benefit of four wheels. Experience a riding experience like no other! Do skids, sudden turns, and tackle new grounds unobtainable with two wheels.