Giant bike clothing : Bike trailer for sale : How to turn a bike into a stationary bike.
Giant Bike Clothing
- Clothes collectively
- (clothes) apparel: clothing in general; "she was refined in her choice of apparel"; "he always bought his clothes at the same store"; "fastidious about his dress"
- A feature of all modern human societies is the wearing of clothing, a category encompassing a wide variety of materials that cover the body. The primary purpose of clothing is functional, as a protection from the elements.
- a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
- any creature of exceptional size
- colossus: a person of exceptional importance and reputation
- (in Greek mythology) Any of the beings of this kind who rebelled unsuccessfully against the gods of Olympus
- elephantine: of great mass; huge and bulky; "a jumbo jet"; "jumbo shrimp"
- An abnormally tall or large person, animal, or plant
- An imaginary or mythical being of human form but superhuman size
- motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- bicycle: ride a bicycle
- bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- A bicycle or motorcycle
giant bike clothing - Rocawear "Foxy
Rocawear "Foxy Since 1999" 3-Piece Outfit (Sizes 12M - 24M) - purple, 24 months
Give her smart and sassy style with this Rocawear 3-piece! Wear it as an outfit or mix and match with separates - either way, she'll look great! Includes: Vest: sleek satin, puffy insulation, ribbing on interior collar, full zip, piping on chest and pockets, embroidered logo. (100% Polyester) L/S T-Shirt: soft jersey, easy-change snaps in back, ruching on side seams, bold logo graphic with metallic highlights. (60% Cotton, 40% Polyester) Jeans: raw-style denim, elastic waistband, slim fit, slightly flared leg, embroidered logos on front and back. (93% Cotton, 6% Rayon, 1% Spandex) Machine Wash Cold Made in China
Bike tires are stiff
A Room-A Loom began as a site-specific weaving experiment by Julia Sherman at workspace, a small project space in East L.A. Materials used thus far in the L.A. loom have included weeds, old clothing, Halloween costumes, computer cables, bubble wrap, plastic bags, John Baldessari's toilet paper, Sheep Dog fur, raw wool, yarn, pants, jeans, blankets, burlap sacks, palm fronds, pom-poms and more. Copy is the first of several project spaces spanning the country and beyond to undertake A Room - A Loom. Eventually, there will be a group exhibition with all of the weavings from the various participating spaces.
day three of the "should i keep this skirt?" project. this is a good project for me, because all it requires is that I get dressed eventually. I am EXHAUSTED. Today started out with a three hour cyclocross ride. It was difficult. And hilarious. At one point I rode up a tree. The rest of the day has been filled with hardcore loafing between the washing machine and the dryer. At least I folded some clothes while there.