Exercise bike stand - Flywing 100cc dirt bike - Parts for pit bike.
Exercise Bike Stand
- An exercise bicycle or bike, or stationary bicycle, or Exercycle is a device with saddle, pedals, and some form of handlebars arranged as on a bicycle, but used as exercise equipment rather than transportation.
- A piece of exercise equipment having handlebars, pedals, and a saddle like a bicycle, on which the user replicates the movements of bicycling
- an exercise device resembling a stationary bike
- An act of holding one's ground against or halting to resist an opposing force
- be standing; be upright; "We had to stand for the entire performance!"
- base: a support or foundation; "the base of the lamp"
- be in some specified state or condition; "I stand corrected"
- A determined effort to resist or fight for something
- An attitude toward a particular issue; a position taken in an argument
Green Screen Bike
This shot was taken on set by Theo. I was asked to "stand in" on the handle bars. When they were done lighting, they kindly asked me to get off so they could shoot the actors in the scene...NO DICE! Not without a Digital Green THUMBS UP!!!
Spraying Plasti Dip
The repair clamps with the first couple of coats of Plasti Dip. I ended up putting seven or eight coats on these. If I had it to do over I would have roughed these up first because the Plasti Dip didn't want to stick to the stainless steel.