Electric bicycle dealer - 20 inch boys mountain bike.
Electric Bicycle Dealer
- An electric bicycle, also known as an e-bike, is a bicycle with an electric motor used to power the vehicle.
- Any bicycle or tricycle with a low-powered electric motor weighing under 100 pounds, with a top motor-powered speed not in excess of 20 miles per hour.
- a firm engaged in trading
- a seller of illicit goods; "a dealer in stolen goods"
- trader: someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
- A person or business that buys and sells goods
- A person who buys and sells shares, securities, or other financial assets as a principal (rather than as a broker or agent)
- A person who buys and sells drugs
Chrysler & Mitsubishi dealer sticker - Purnell Bros. Bankstown
Mitsubishi dealer sticker from Purnell Bros. who were initially Chrysler and later Mitsubishi dealers in the Sydney suburb of Bankstown, NSW. As attached to the last ever Australian built Chrysler Valiant, a 1981 CM Valiant sedan.
I caught up with this horse dealer at the horse fair in Maam Cross, in Connemara. He looked very solemn and serious at the time! The foul weather did not help!