ROAD BICYCLE BRAKE : BEST MOUNTAIN BIKES FOR THE MONEY
Road Bicycle Brake
- Bicycle brake systems are used to slow down or stop a bicycle. There have been various types of brakes used throughout history, and several are still in use today. The three main types are: rim brakes, disc brakes, and drum brakes.
- (roads) a partly sheltered anchorage
- an open way (generally public) for travel or transportation
- a way or means to achieve something; "the road to fame"
- A wide way leading from one place to another, esp. one with a specially prepared surface that vehicles can use
- The part of such a way intended for vehicles, esp. in contrast to a shoulder or sidewalk
- A regular trade route for a particular commodity
Putting on the brakes is all about tension. 2010/10/15: Illustrate the act or emotion of tension in a photograph today. #ds334
the original hoods were kind of gross and melting.