Replacement Bicycle Tires. Mountain Bikes Vs Road Bikes. Foldable Electric Bikes.
Replacement Bicycle Tires
- (Bicycle tire) A bicycle tire is a tire that fits on the wheel of a bicycle, unicycle, tricycle, quadracycle, bicycle trailer, or trailer bike. They may also be used on wheelchairs and handcycles, especially for racing.
- substitution: an event in which one thing is substituted for another; "the replacement of lost blood by a transfusion of donor blood"
- The action or process of replacing someone or something
- the act of furnishing an equivalent person or thing in the place of another; "replacing the star will not be easy"
- A person or thing that takes the place of another
- refilling: filling again by supplying what has been used up
65 miles into my tour and this Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyre decided to come apart. There were no obvious rips or damage to it, I think it just gave out. I managed the following 705 miles on a ?15 replacement "regular" Marathon, with no flats or failings. Taken on a 770 mile cycle tour of Scotland, from my front door in Edinburgh to Dunnet Head, the most northerly point in mainland Britain.
CWB trip prep - 007
My tools/spare parts bag for the trip. A few things are still missing, but this is basically it. Move your mouse over the picture for more info. Still missing: spare parts for bike pump, grease ... and a different bag contains a tire, two spare tubes and other items.