K2 bike parts : Bicycle bullhorn handlebars : Four cross bikes.
K2 Bike Parts
- (K2 Bikes) K-2, Corporation. was founded in 1961 by brothers Bill and Don Kirschner on Vashon Island, near Seattle, Washington. K2 is known for pioneering fiberglass ski technology, which made skis significantly [lighter and more lively than their wood and metal contemporaries.
- (of two things) Move away from each other
- the local environment; "he hasn't been seen around these parts in years"
- (part) separate: go one's own way; move apart; "The friends separated after the party"
- Cause to divide or move apart, leaving a central space
- Divide to leave a central space
- (part) something determined in relation to something that includes it; "he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself"; "I read a portion of the manuscript"; "the smaller component is hard to reach"; "the animal constituent of plankton"
k2 bike parts - K2 Zed
K2 Zed Sport Hard Tail Mountain Bike (Blue,Medium)
Hardtail Mountain Bike
Whether you're riding to class, carving through a single track, or just traversing the neighborhood, you can't beat the proficient ease of a good hardtail mountain bike. Enter the Zed Sport mountain bike, a sleek hardtail bike that zips through the city and forest with style. The Zed Sport is outfitted with such features as a 6061 aluminum mountain hardtail frame, an HL Bravo fork with 50mm of travel, linear pull brakes, a Shimano rear derailleur, and 21-speed DNP twist shifters. The features add up to a bike that rides easily and confidently on all kinds of terrain. Other details include MTB resin pedals, Innova 26-inch tires with alloy rims, a padded MTB saddle, and steel mid-rise handlebars.
Frame: 6061 aluminum mountain hardtail, custom blend tubing
Rear shock: N/A
Fork: HL Bravo, 327E, 50mm travel
Headset: Threadless 1-1/8 inches
Stem: Steel with alloy face plate, 100mm x 15 degrees
Handlebars: Steel mid-rise
Grips: Black MTB
Front brake: Linear pull
Rear brake: Linear pull
Brake levers: Alloy 2-finger MTB
Front derailleur: DNP LY-821MB
Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-TZ30
Shift lever: DNP twist shifter, 21 speed
Cassette/freewheel: DNP LY-1007MFN, 13-34T
Chain: KMC Z-51
Crankset: Prowheel steel 24/34/42T with guard, length = 170mm
Bottom bracket: Seal mechanism
Pedals: MTB resin
Rims: Alloy 36H, 26 inches
Front hub: Steel QR
Rear hub: Steel nutted
Spokes: 14G steel
Tires: Innova 26 inches
Seat post: Steel 28.6mm x 300mm
Saddle: Padded MTB
Seat binder: Alloy QR
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
Extras: Reflectors, owner's manual
Another project bike, this one a K2 aluminum cruiser. I found some red parts and went with it, and of course another set of Topline cranks, aluminum fork, and red anodized hub to match.
Suzuki GSX-R 600 K2
My GSX-R 600 K2, Purchased in Sep. 2008, Leo Vince Carbon Exhaust, PUIG-Windscreen, carbon fiber fenders and many other smal carbon fiber parts :-D