CUB SCOUT CLIP ART
- a junior Boy Scout
- A Cub Scout is a member of the section of the worldwide Scouting movement for young persons, mainly boys normally aged about 7 or 8 to 10 or 11. In some countries they are called Wolf Cubs and are often referred to simply as Cubs. The movement is often referred to simply as Cubbing.
- (Cub Scouts (Australia)) Cub Scouts is the section of Scouts Australia for boys and girls aged 8–10?. They join what is called a pack, made up of no more than 20 children and 3-4 sixes.
- A member of the junior branch of the Boy Scouts, for boys aged about 8 to 10
- copyright free photos or drawings.
- Predrawn pictures and symbols that computer users can add to their documents, often provided with word-processing software and drawing packages
- Clip art, in the graphic arts, refers to pre-made images used to illustrate any medium. Today, clip art is used extensively in both personal and commercial projects, ranging from home-printed greeting cards to commercial candles. Clip art comes in many forms, both electronic and printed.
- ready-made pieces of computerized graphic art that can be used to decorate a document
cub scout clip art - Shrinky Dinks
Shrinky Dinks Cool Gear
A Faber-Castell Creativity For Kids Kit. Cool gear for kids! Easy and fun. Just color, bake, and watch them shrink. Make carabiner clips, awesome magnets, a shell choker, and ball chain gear. 30+ designs, colored pencils, and a hole punch. Bake time is approximately 1 to 3 minutes. They shrink to about 1/3 of their original size and become 9 times thicker. Kit contains: 5 sheets of pre-printed Shrinky Dinks film, 8 color pencils, hole punch, gel cord, 8 sea shells, 2 carabiners with key ring, adhesive backed magnets, ball chain necklace and bracelet, jump rings, instructions, and ideas. ***Adult supervision is required when baking. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - small parts. Not for children under 3 years*** For ages 7 to 97.
Going to a Cub Scout meeting
I was in a hurry so I didn't catch their names. Apparently mother and son headed to a cub scout meeting. I love that trailer. Seen during my commute this evening on Wilkie Way in Palo Alto, CA.
Cub Scouting Logo