BICYCLE BANANA SEATS - CURRIE ELECTRIC BIKE.
Bicycle Banana Seats
- (Banana Seat) A type of seat popular on wheelie bikes, which extended well back from the seat post. The rear end of the seat was supported by an upside-down "u" shaped brace called a "sissy bar" which attached to the rear axle or to the rear fork ends.
- A narrow, elongated bicycle seat that curves up toward the rear
- (Banana seat) A bicycle saddle, often called a seat, is one of three contact points on an upright bicycle, the others being the pedals and the handlebars. The bicycle saddle has been known as such since the bicycle evolved from the draisine, a forerunner of the bicycle.
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- ride a bicycle
- In graph theory, a pseudoforest is an undirected graphThe kind of undirected graph considered here is often called a multigraph or pseudograph, to distinguish it from a simple graph. in which every connected component has at most one cycle.
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
John on Banana Seat bicycle 1977 Brooklyn 70s
Brother Johnny on another fine example of the classic 70s banana seat bike. Total original 70s. Note cars and the "Welcome Back Kotter" T-Shirt. The streets are blocked off with cars to prepare for the evening's block party festivities.Summer 1976 Minolta SRT-102 400mm pre-set f6.3 lens. Kodachrome Film I like the narrow DOF AND the motion blurring here. I saw this slide projected once onto a screen. It was unnervingly real. Not to be compared to anything digital for at least 20 years out, sorry. I recommend using an ND filter on your camera to simulate the narrow DOF of a slow-speed film such as Kodachrome. Then use a large aperture, a low ISO [ ASA ;-) ] and set the chroma to high.
Boys hanging out banana seat bicycle 1975 B&W Slide
Jery Sozio, John [my brother] & Edgar Vargas on bicycle. Not many know or knew for that matter, that one could develop B&W negatives as slides with a B&W reversal kit.. Note that dust and scratches end up as black not white which in most parts of an image help matters. I love the classic 70s banana seat bike. Winter 1975 - 1976 Minolta SRT-102 50mm Rokkor