Bicycle 4 Wheels. Flatland Bmx Bike. Var Bike Tools
Bicycle 4 Wheels
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- In graph theory, a pseudoforest is an undirected graphThe kind of undirected graph considered here is often called a multigraph or pseudograph, to distinguish it from a simple graph. in which every connected component has at most one cycle.
- ride a bicycle
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- four: being one more than three
- Derek Lamar Fisher (born August 9, 1974) is an American professional basketball player who plays for the Los Angeles Lakers. His NBA career has spanned more than 14 years, during which he has won 5 NBA Championships.
- four: the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one
Designed by Claes Oldenburg in 1990, this 4 part sculputure entitled "Buried Bicycle" is found in the Parc de la Villette. The sculptures are composed of steel, aluminum, fiber-reinforced plastic and painted with polyurethane enamel. Here the large pedal as well as the bicycle wheel can be seen. The wheel was used as a soccer goal the whole time I was at the park :)
2x2 Wheels > 4 Wheels
My bicycle and the motorcycle I have on long term loan from a friend. Snapped after an afternoon of bicycling around SF.