- LECTURES: MWF 11:30 AM - 12:20 PM
- RECITATIONS: SECTION 517: M 4:00 PM - 4:50 PM, RM BICH 108; SECTION 518: T 6:00 PM - 6:50 PM, RM BICH 107; SECTION 519: W 6:00 PM - 6:50 PM, RM BICH 106A; SECTION 520: R 5:00 PM - 5:50 PM, RM BICH 403. The recitations will be offered by Chalise, Nishant (Sections 517 & 520; email@example.com) and Zhi, Yuan (Sections 518 & 519; firstname.lastname@example.org).
- LECTURE HALL LOCATION: RM BICH 108 (BIOBIO BUILDING #1507)
- OFFICE HOURS: BY APPOINTMENT, Dr. Polymenis (email@example.com), BIOBIO, RM 333. If Dr. Polymenis is unavailable, contact Ms. Daisy Wilbert (firstname.lastname@example.org), Tel:845-9427.
- COURSE OBJECTIVES: In this 3 CR course we will cover: Major metabolic pathways; Chemistry of key enzymes; Metabolic diseases; Mechanisms of regulation.
- AMERICAN WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA): ADA is a federal anti-discrimination statute that provides comprehensive civil rights protection for persons with disabilities. Among other things, this legislation requires all students with disabilities be guaranteed a learning environment that provides for reasonable accommodation of their disabilities. If you believe you have a disability requiring an accommodation, please contact DISABILITY SERVICES - DIVISION OF STUDENT AFFAIRS (Cain Hall, Room B118, Tel: 845-1637).
- EMERGENCY INFORMATION: HERE
For additional information follow the NAVIGATION SIDEBAR (LEFT)