Easy english bible commentary : Evangelical bible bookstore.
Easy English Bible Commentary
- Exegesis (from the Greek from 'to lead out') is a critical explanation or interpretation of a text, especially a religious text.
- Of or relating to England or its people or language
- an Indo-European language belonging to the West Germanic branch; the official language of Britain and the United States and most of the commonwealth countries
- the people of England
- of or relating to or characteristic of England or its culture or people; "English history"; "the English landed aristocracy"; "English literature"
- (of an object of attack or criticism) Having no defense; vulnerable
- offensive. (of a woman) Open to sexual advances; sexually available
- easily: with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily'); "she was easily excited"; "was easily confused"; "he won easily"; "this china breaks very easily"; "success came too easy"
- posing no difficulty; requiring little effort; "an easy job"; "an easy problem"; "an easy victory"; "the house is easy to heat"; "satisfied with easy answers"; "took the easy way out of his dilemma"
- not hurried or forced; "an easy walk around the block"; "at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace"
- Achieved without great effort; presenting few difficulties
easy english bible commentary - The Book
The Book of Ruth (A Modern Bible Commentary)
There are lots of Bible commentaries on the Book of Ruth, but BookCaps offers one of the first electronic Bible Commentaries for the modern reader.89%
This commentary includes an introduction to the book (including the history of the text, the structure, and the themes), a chapter by chapter summary, and discussion questions.
BookCaps Bible Commentaries are nondenominational study guides for people who are just getting into the Bible for the first time, or who just want to know a little more.
118/365 It's No Wonder....
...That I have trouble sticking to any one thing. So many different things interest me that it's hard to ever stay focused on one for an extended period of time (even photography is included in that). My interest include history (American history mainly), Religion and Christianity, Africa, photography and I am sure that there are others not mentioned here. And to prove a point, I will say that I have only finished (from cover to cover) four of these fourteen books...But I have tried to read each one at least once and many of them more than once. A good collection of books here for my interest (and just a small portion of my growing library). I actually hope one day to have enough books to take up a large room just for storing them and reading them...Ahhh yes, my own personal library. This is part of the reason that I NEVER borrow a book from a library, instead I buy them (ok ok, I owe the library money...). I also like to keep them all around so I can go back and check my facts if ever I need to. ---------- 71 days
Africa Bible Commentary
Laura's note in the Africa Bible Commentary given to Erasto as a gift from Living Water
easy english bible commentary
The Book of Ruth-A Story of Love and Redemption is being published as an E-book by Christian Daily Resources. It is a Daily Bible Reading Study of The Book of Ruth. The characters in “The Book of Ruth” deal with loss, lack, and romance. Through their many trials they learn to lean on God and His sovereign will for their lives.
In The Book of Ruth, Ruth was unknown. She was born in a pagan land, but through her relationship with her mother-in-law Naomi she accepted God. When Naomi decided to go back to the Promised Land, Ruth insisted on going with her.
Because of Ruth’s decision to follow Naomi to the Promised Land, and to accept Naomi’s God, Ruth ends up being a part of Jesus Christ’s lineage. She has a book in the Bible named after her and her story has been told throughout the ages. Ruth found her identity in God. She surrendered her life to Him.
On the other hand her sister-in-law Orpah decided to remain in her pagan land with her people and was never spoken of again. You never know what God has in store for you if you surrender your life to Him as Ruth did.