- International is a 1975 studio album released by the female girl group The
- Existing, occurring, or carried on between two or more nations
- concerning or belonging to all or at least two or more nations;
"international affairs"; "an international agreement"; "international
- Used by people of many nations
- Agreed on by all or many nations
- external: from or between other countries; "external commerce";
"international trade"; "developing nations need outside help"
- In Christianity, Bible study is the study of the Bible by ordinary people as
a personal religious or spiritual practice. Some denominations may call this
devotion or devotional acts; however in other denominations devotion has other
- (Bible Studies) Post and discuss short Bible studies.
- 1. Personal activity in studying God's word. <> 2. A regular study of God's word that is carried
on with someone who is not yet a dedicated, baptized Christian, or with someone
who is newly such, but has not yet completed studying the material the
- A guild or corporation
- Friendly association, esp. with people who share one's interests
- family: an association of people who share common beliefs or activities;
"the message was addressed not just to employees but to every member of the
company family"; "the church welcomed new members into its
- A group of people meeting to pursue a shared interest or aim
- company: the state of being with someone; "he missed their company"; "he
enjoyed the society of his friends"
- money granted (by a university or foundation or other agency) for advanced
study or research
bible study fellowship international -
True to His Word: The Story of Bible Study Fellowship BSF
This gripping story history of Bible Study
Fellowship (BSF) begins more like an ending when an unknown, single,
middle-aged, British-woman Missionary, was forced to flee China when Communists
moved in. Grieving the heart-breaking conclusion of what she'd believed was her
life-long calling, Wetherell Johnson's journey home to England collided with a
Divine appointment when five California women asked her to teach them more about
She said "YES" and that Bible study with five women grew into
an organization which exploded into a movement that now ministers to hundreds of
thousands of students every week and has impacted the lives of millions of
people in countries around the world including the Republic of China. Told
through a big family photo album pasted together and held in place with a
fascinating narrative thread, God's faithfulness through His plans, will touch
your heart and renew your passion for His Word.
Fellowship (Day 13 of 30 days of gratitude Pool)
I admired my sister-in-law Susan for the
commitment that she made to take a seven year bible course known as Bible Study
Fellowship. It is a very structured International Bible Class. She would ask me
to go but I just was not willing to make that kind of commitment. One day I
decided to go to more or less shut her up. Welllllll I shut her up alright and
now I am in my 6th year. I love it, but it is very hard at my age to put in that
much study and work. So I am thankful for the different study Bibles that helps
me get my lesson done each week.
Bible Study Fellowship International
BSF International Womens Bible Study Fellowship
@ Fair Oaks Presbyterian Church on Wednesday - January 5th 2012
study fellowship international
This book is a defense of the accuracy and
integrity of the Bible. It examines and refutes many of the most common
criticisms that have been raised against the Bible. It shows that the biblical
text is reliable and the text can be trusted.
Part One: Important
Questions that need to be Addressed
- Can we trust the Bible?
we question the Bible?
- Isn't God so mysterious that there is not much we
can know about Him?
- Wasn't the Bible passed down verbally from generation
to generation before it was written?
- Does God talk to men?
- Didn't the
men God spoke to make mistakes?
- Hasn't the text been copied so many times
it is unreliable?
- Didn't the original text have contradictions?
some of the books of the Bible lost or missing?
- Don't the Bible and science
oppose each other?
- Does archaeology support the Bible?
- Does history
support the Bible?
- Do miracles happen?
- Doesn't the Bible contain some
false and even harmful teachings?
- Doesn't the hypocrisy in the Christian
Church show the Bible is not true?
- Don't Christians disagree about even the
most basic Christian truths?
Part Two: Important Points to Keep in
- God is the Bible's sole Author
- The Bible accurately foretells
- God will prove Himself
- What the Bible is