Bible info for you!
Handy Bible info sheets,
...charts, leaflets and reading plans
Scroll down or click on your topic of choice
About this site
This site is designed to provide concise and easy to follow Bible info sheets, charts and reading plans all in free downloadable pdf files.
These guides could be used for a variety of Bible interest purposes which may include:
1. Personal Bible study
2. Bible reading groups
3. Leaflet and info sheet handouts for friends
Also check the following sites:
Our motto > "Be concise and easily understood"
Jesus' Word for daily living
- "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make our home with him." John 14:23
The Word of Jesus should be our guide for living. This one page chart and leaflet allow you to easily find the teachings of Jesus on many topics to help you make the right decisions in life. The DL leaflet download includes Jesus' Prophecies.
- "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love." John 15:10
Your Bible Nomad, a handy quick reference
- "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." 2 Tim.3:16
The Bible Nomad will help you find essential and interesting Bible information. Many of the lists in this guide are not covered adequately in Study Bibles eg handy lists of Bible Symbols and Titles of God.
The lists of Parables are much more exhaustive than most and also include parables from the Gospel of John which for some reason are missing from other lists.
The prominent people and place names section is designed to bring together several authorities in the one place, which hopefully gives you a fair idea of the name meaning at a glance.
You can view the Bible Nomad on the link below. Feel free to save this pdf onto your computer for your future Bible reference needs. (File size only 346k)
One free hard copy of the Bible Nomad
The hard copy of the Bible Nomad is a handy portable source of instant Bible info.
It can fit easily in your laptop bag or Bible cover. You can request your free hard copy on our email address listed below. Don't forget to send your postal address details.
Order your free Bible Nomad on our email address below:
Don't forget to include your postal address details
- "The entrance of Your words gives light, it gives understanding to the simple." Psa.119:130
Proverbs for daily life
- "And God gave Solomon wisdom and exceeding great understanding, and largeness of heart like the sand on the seashore." 1 Kings 4:29
Although the Book of Proverbs was written around 3000 years ago it is still as helpful today as it was in the days of King Solomon.
Today we still experience many of the same social problems of life as in Biblical times.
Check the link below for over 25 topics and the advice King Solomon gave for each of them.
- "He spoke three thousand proverbs, and his songs were one thousand and five." 1 Kings 4:32
Bible symbols and parables
- "I have also spoken by the prophets, and have multiplied visions; I have given SYMBOLS through the witness of the prophets" Hos.12:10
This selection of charts and info sheets present us with many of the key symbols used in the Bible.
The first pdf download is a chart listing over 40 symbols, their meanings and where you can find them in the Bible.
- "Now the parable is this; The seed is the word of God ... But the ones that fell on the good ground are those who, having heard the word with a noble and good heart, keep it and bear fruit with patience." Luke 8:11, 15
The Jewish sacred and seasonal calendars
- "And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles." Zech.14:6
Jewish sacred calendar of feasts
The seven feasts of the Jewish sacred calendar take us on a wonderful symbolic journey in time. These feasts are symbolic of Jesus' life from His birth until He is King of Kings.
The first four feasts speak of His first advent and the last feasts speak of His second advent.
Click on the pdf link below for a one page chart which shows at a glance what each feast represents. Jewish calendar of feasts, A4 chart.pdf
- "But now is Christ risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep." 1 Cor.15:20
Jewish calendar of seasons
The Jewish seasonal calendar also takes us on a wonderful spiritual journey by symbolising the history of the church from the first century through to the future Kingdom of God.
The Jewish seasonal calendar starts in Autumn when the plowing and seed sowing occur which are good symbols of the preaching and preparation of the early church.
Click on the link below for a one page chart which shows at a glance what each season of the year symbolises. Jewish calendar of seasons in symbol, A4 chart.pdf
- "For He has given us the former rain faithfully..." Joel 3:23
- "And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place..." 2 Peter 1:19
These sheets are presented to give the reader a concise and less complicated vision of Bible prophecy leading up to and including Jesus return and Kingdom.
Balaam's ancient prophecy about Jesus' return, info sheet.pdf
- "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation (origin), for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit." 2 Peter 1:20-21
Bible Themes 48 day reading plan
- "Seek the LORD while He may be found, call upon Him while He is near." Isa.55:6
This reading plan presents many Bible themes by reading just one chapter per day over a 48 day period. It also comes with a quick reference to other important Bible info. All of this comes in a tidy guide that can be folded to 1/4 A4 size and used as a handy bookmark.
This guide also comes in standard A4 portrait presentation.
See both downloads below.
- "Be diligent to present yourself approved of God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." 2 Tim.2:15
365 day Bible reading plans
- "He said, more than that, Blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it." Luke 11:28
Here are two 365 day reading plans to choose from.
The first plan divides the Bible into 7 themes with one reading from each theme per day of the week.
The second plan divides the Bible into 3 sections with one reading from each section for each day of the year.
The sections are, 1. Historic books 2. Psalms and Prophets 3. New Testament
Print the plans back to back and tri-fold.
This plan can be used as a bookmark.
- "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path." Psa.119:105
The 'Know Your Bible' guide, 30 info sheets
- "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen" Heb.11:1
This guide is composed of 30 concise Bible info sheets, one topic per sheet.
Each info sheet is presented in 2 column 'easy read' format. You can mount your guide in a 20 insert plastic display folder.
The complete guide can be downloaded on the link below:
Know Your Bible, all 30 sheets on one pdf file
You can mount your guide in a plastic display folder
- "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." Heb.11:6
'Know Your Bible' in single page downloads
- "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" 2 Tim.3:16
The complete guide is presented below in single file downloads for quick access to the topic of your choice
Salvation from sin and death
Heaven, Hell, Angels and Symbols
- "The entrance of Your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple." Psa.119:130
Some handy Bible leaflets for download
- "For God gives wisdom, from His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Prov.2:6
Three handy DL leaflets
Here are three handy leaflets
You could give any one of these to your friends as a basic intro to the Bible
Easy Bible meanings DL leaflets
Each of these easy Bible meanings leaflets contain a chart describing in concise easy to understand language, 12 basic Bible teachings.
These charts could be used for a short Bible course or as general handouts when printed both sides and folded as DL leaflets.
- "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given him." James 1:5
- "thank God" and "love thy neighbor" Rom.7:21 and Matt.5:43
The Bible is responsible for introducing many phrases into our day to day conversations. These phrases have also been used for book and movie titles and some trade marks. This site contains over 180 of these phrases plus handy pdf leaflet downloads.
Make use of the leaflet downloads for your friends as a unique way to introduce them to the Bible.
The Bible and natural health
- "... you shall eat neither fat nor blood." Lev.3:17 Read verses 10-17
The Bible was the first to offer good health advice on diets and other health issues that we now take for granted today. Much of this advice was given to Israel over 3000 years ago to help maintain their national health.
- A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit drys up the bones." Prov.17:22 NIV
Colours and their meanings in the Bible
Click on the link below for one of the best sites on the net showing what many colours represent in the Bible.
Over 100 handy Bible resources
Here is a handy 'Wiki style' page with over 100 Bible resources neatly divided under 16 headings. These include reading and search tools, dictionaries, Bible history, maps, archaeology, quizzes, software and more.
Questions or comments about this site
Feel free to send any questions or comments to Rob Johnson on the email address below:
"The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face to shine upon you, and be gracious unto you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace."
All Scripture quoted on this site is from the New King James Version
Back to top of page