Bibledit-Gtk is a set of tools developed to aid in Bible editing and translation. It is a full-featured and mature application for doing Bible translation on the desktop as well as on the web.Features
- Native USFM text editor, several can be opened at once
- Project notes editor
- Chapter and book outline view
- Resizable and moveable windows
- Easy application of styles
- Styles editor
- Selection and display of project notes by various parameters
- Online help
- Backup and restore
- Import and export
- Resources display
- Spelling check
- Simple or more advanced interface
- Merge projects.
- Collaboration through USB drive, or through the Internet
- Local or remote web application
- Interfaces to external programs including Xiphos and Bibletime.
Bibledit was designed for a purpose: To give honour to God, and that people get access to the Word of God, and get saved through Jesus Christ.
You are invited to contribute to these pages.