- "Copy plain citation" and "Copy formatted citation" copy in the clipboard the citations of all the selected items, if multi-selection is activated.
- Improved importation procedure, to import BibTex files exported from Mendely (load and save the file with JabRef and then import in Bibfilex if there are carriage returns in the fields) or downloaded from Google Books; escaped characters are automatically translated.
- Import more BibTex files at a time.
- Click on the title of the items grid to resize automatically the width of the columns.
- New icons set.
- Buttons to browse the items.
- Stop list to prevent articles and the like from being included in the BibTex key when it's automatically generated.
- Activate or deactivate the multi-selection in the items grid with a check box.
- Qt (KDE) and OS X (Carbon library needed) packages have been added.
- Compose the citation of an item according to a user-defined pattern and copy it in the clipboard Latex or HTML format; in the last case, the citation may be pasted in a word processor like LibreOffice Writer, maintaining font formatting (italics, small caps, etc.).
- Replaces the \cite and \printbibliography commands in a Latex document with extended citations and bibliography taken from the file in use, which are composed according to a user-defined pattern within the software.
- Filter the items from the BibTex keys contained in a Latex document within a “\cite” command,
- Minor improvements