Bugs of the 1.2.5 version (all have been fixed in the 1.2.6 version)
- The conversion of a LaTeX file with no BibTex keys inside using "Tools - Replace citations" and "Tools - Replace and convert" do not work. Convert the file using Pandoc from the terminal.
- [OS X] Ctrl + Space bar do not activate autocompletion because it opens Spotlight. As a workaroung, remap the shortcut to Spotlight to another key.
- Using the shortcut "Ctrl + E" in a item not saved, all its content is lost.
- If the type of a new item is changed before saving it, all its content is lost.
- Sometimes the bibtex field in the grid can be chaned directely and not only through the software proper functionalities.
Bugs of the 1.2.4 version (all have been fixed in the 1.2.5 version)
- In the Pandoc conversion, the name of the file must not contain spaces.
- On OS X, the path of Pandoc must be specified to let it run properly, but the field to select the directory is disabled.
- ON OS X, the picture in the background of the main form is visible when a file is opened.
Bugs of the 1.2.3 version (all have been fixed in the 1.2.4 version)
- Error in creating a Periodical item.
- Special characters cannot be inserted.
Bugs of the 1.2.2 version (all have been fixed in the 1.2.3 version)
- The apostrophe and the line within an author are not skipped when creating a BibTex key. Workaround: modify the key and remove them manually.
- Few menu items are not disabled when no file is opened.
Bugs of the 1.2.1 version (all have been fixed in the 1.2.2 version)
- A backslash (\) within a field is exported in a Biblatex file as a slash (/).
- Error on saving a record when the keyword field ends with a comma, or with a comma and a space.
Bugs of the 1.2.0 version (all have been fixed in the 1.2.1 version)
- Question mark and exclamation mark are not followed bya backslash and a space in a citation created by Bibfilex.
- Few issues in the importation from a Biblatex file.
Bugs of the 1.1.2 version (all have been fixed in the 1.2.0 version)
- Problems in composing citations.
Bugs of the 1.1.1 version (all have been fixed in the 1.1.2 version)
- Empty fields in importation from a Biblatex file.